Admission And Withdrawal
- Admission is subject to clearing the Entrance Test/Interaction.
- A clear calendar month’s notice for withdrawal from the school rolls must be submitted in writing by the parents, failing which one month’s fee / the fee for one quarter will be charged thereof. Written intimation of withdrawal will help us in being prompt with your refunds and your child’s transcripts and other documents.
- No allowances will be made for broken periods if withdrawal is to take effect within the last two months of the academic session or in the final term, in which case full fees for the term must be paid
- The concerned student’s T.C (Transfer Certificate) can be issued only after three weeks of the receipt of the withdrawal application.
- The School Leaving Certificate will not be issued unless all school dues are paid.