Students scoring 70% & above marks (Aggregate) in class X Pre-Board exam may apply.
Students scoring 65% & above marks (Aggregate) in class X Pre-Board exam may apply.
Students scoring 60% & above marks (Aggregate) in class X Pre-Board exam may apply.
|SUBJECTS OFFERED||Compulsory Subject||1. English Core||1. English Core||1. English Core|
|2. Chemistry||2. Chemistry||2. Accountancy|
|3. Physics||3. Physics||3. Economics|
|4. Mathematics||4. Biology||4. Business Studies|
|Any one or both of the following||5.Computer Science||5.Computer Science||5.Mathematics/Computer Science|
|6. Physical Education||6. Physical Education||6. Physical Education|
|SUBJECTS OFFERED||Compulsory Subject||English Core|
|Any four or five of the following||Political Science|
|Mathematics/ Computer Science|
1. Registration Form, duly completed in all respects, should be submitted at the earliest. Online classes will commence from 22 April 2020.
2. Incomplete Registration Form and Registration Form with false information will be treated as invalid.
3. The Candidate should have appeared for Board Examination for the Academic Session 2019-20.
4. Candidates must have scored minimum qualifying marks, in Pre Board examinations as mentioned above.
5. Self-attested copy of the Pre-board result of Class X and admit card of the CBSE/ICSE/Other Board Class X to be attached along with the application.
6. This admission is provisional and subject to successful clearing of the Class X Board Exam with minimum qualifying marks.
7. After the declaration of board results, the following must be produced in original, plus certified copies.
8. The school management reserves the right to disqualify students who do not have a good conduct report from their passing out school.
9. Please contact the undersigned for all admission related formalities: Ms. Neeraj Kumari (Admission counsellor): +91 8283900097