- The school has its own 27 seater “FORCE” buses and 13 seater “FORCE” jeeps. The bus driver/ conductors are trained, qualified people and are full time employees of the school.
- All the buses are equipped with CCTV cameras and GPS systems to ensure the safety of the students.
- Each bus is accompanied by a lady attendant.
- The school provides bus facility on request to transport children to and for on special routes.
- The students are charged for 11 months in a year.
- The actual transport charges for each child are decided according to the distance between where the child is being picked up from and the school.
- The rates for the transport are subject to change according to the hike in the cost of fuel. Bus charges are to be paid in advance along with the quarterly fee. No rebate is admissible in case a student discontinues the use of the bus during the month.
- TRANSPORT SUPERVISOR- Mr. VIPIN KUMAR (+91 82838 14997)